Why Choose an ASA Shop
Our Code of Ethics
The owners and managers of automotive service businesses that belong to the Automotive Service Association (ASA) agree to adhere to a Code of Ethics which is the automotive service industry’s standard for professional business practices:
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To use only proven merchandise of high quality distributed by reputable firms
- To employ the best skilled technicians obtainable
- To furnish an itemized invoice for fairly priced parts and services that clearly identifies any used or remanufactured parts. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer
- To promote good will between the motorist and members of the association
- To recommend corrective and maintenance services, explaining to the customer which of these are required to correct existing problems and which are for preventive maintenance
- To offer the customer a price estimate for work to be performed
- To furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or services
- To obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing, or by other means satisfactory to the customer
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept
- To maintain customer service records for one year or more
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer’s property while in our possession
- To maintain a system for fair settlement of customer’s complaints
- To cooperate with established consumer complaint mediation activities
- To uphold the high standards of our profession and always seek to correct any and all abuses within the automotive industry
Why Choose an ASA Shop?
Whether it’s a collision shop or a mechanical shop, when your vehicle is repaired by an Automotive Service Association (ASA) member-business, you can expect the following:
Contact Us Today To Get Started!
Call us at (623) 882-8990 or stop by our shop at 18808 N. Reems Road, Surprise, AZ 85374. We look forward to meeting you!